What is a cookie
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the User's activities on a given website. The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services. In addition, Cookies personalize the services offered by the Web, facilitating and offering each user information that is of interest to them or that may be of interest to them, based on their use of the Services.
Acceptance of Cookies: current regulations
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block its use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the information society and electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the EU countries.
This Cookies Policy could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, the one that is published on the web at any time being in force.
Types of Cookies
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or that of your computer and develop its activity, this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other services. from Internet.
You can also adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must bear in mind that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use since, as we have previously mentioned, cookies are associated with the browser, not with the person.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org